CHOICE Advisory is a FREE senior housing and care referral agency. To receive assistance, call us any day of the week from 8:30AM to 8:30PM.
- Knowing if Assisted Living is a good option for you
- When is the best time to move to Assisted Living?
- Understanding the services offered
- How Assisted Living is regulated
- Staffing levels within Assisted Living
- Costs of Assisted Living
- What if we can't afford to pay for Assisted Living?
- What sort of expectations should I place on the Assisted Living community?
- What is life like within an Assisted Living community?
- How to talk to an older adult about Assisted Living
- What is a nursing assessment?
- Short term and long term planning
- Changes in consumer preferences
Considering your options
- The real benefits of Assisted Living
- How to convince a parent that it’s time to move
- Assisted Living: some common misconceptions
- Which Assisted Living Community is the best match for your family?
- What is Assisted Living?
- What is an Adult Family Home?
- Getting the help you need
- About in-home care providers
- What is Private Care Management?
Interacting with the Assisted Living Community
- What types of services Assisted Living communities can and cannot offer
- What is an assessment?
- What is a care plan?
- What is a family conference?
- How often should I visit?
- Is Assisted Living a good option for someone who has memory loss or impairment?
- Is Assisted Living a good option for someone who is falling?
- Don’t you wish your parents came with an instruction manual?
- To drive or not to drive…good question!
- Veterans benefits, who qualifies for them?
- Complaints and Concerns: What to do?
- When more care is needed than assisted living
- Pets in Assisted Living